Maple Avenue Market is a small, family-owned local foods store located in downtown Vienna, Virginia that is committed to supporting area farmers and producers and serving as a community resource for all of us who want to learn more about where our food comes from, and more importantly...where it should come from. We offer local meats, dairy, produce, handmade charcuterie and pastas, baked goods and specialty items and we're open 7 days a week. Much of what is available is organic or naturally grown.
In addition, Maple Avenue Market provides:
- Home delivery service
- Exclusive distribution of Sweet Rose Farm
- “Cow-pooling” to bring families together on large,
cost-saving orders of beef
- Produce grown by the owners themselves,
in Fairfax County
- Handmade agricultural and food-related gifts
- Seeds and supplies for gardening and
- Cookbooks inspired by fresh, local foods
- Volunteer opportunities with local farms
- A resource to our community for open discussion about local food politics
Read about us in the news!